Boggo Road Village

Dutton Park, QLD

Leighton Properties

Boggo Road Village

The ‘Boggo Road Village’ project consisted of 70 apartments valued at over $36 million. 80 percent of the apartments in the first stage were sold on launch day with all contracts executed on the same day. The remaining 20 percent of apartments were sold within three months of the project’s launch.

  • 70 apartments
  • $36 million

GET IN TOUCH